Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 6, 2010
‘Many structures’ destroyed in Boulder Co. fire; 200 homes evacuated BOULDER COUNTY, Colo. – More than 200 homes were evacuated in the foothills west of Boulder as a wind-fueled wildfire burned out of control Monday. The “Fourmile Canyon Fire” was … Continue reading
There may be a correlation between ice extent loss in the Arctic and ice extent gain in the Antarctic. Arctic in red. Antarctic in green
We had 45 mph tropical storm force gusts of wind this morning, and I had the interesting experience of riding up into the foothills on grades as steep as 20% – directly into wind. There were a few times when … Continue reading
Check it out. There is a link right below Toto https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/maps-and-graphs/
Russia is finishing up its record heatwave summer with some sub-zero (C) temperatures in the north.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/ Christchurch, New Zealand was hit with a 7.0 magnitude earthquake last Friday, which caused up to 11 feet of horizontal displacement. Yet no one was killed and only two people were injured.