Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 6, 2010
‘Many structures’ destroyed in Boulder Co. fire; 200 homes evacuated BOULDER COUNTY, Colo. – More than 200 homes were evacuated in the foothills west of Boulder as a wind-fueled wildfire burned out of control Monday. The “Fourmile Canyon Fire” was … Continue reading
There may be a correlation between ice extent loss in the Arctic and ice extent gain in the Antarctic. Arctic in red. Antarctic in green
We had 45 mph tropical storm force gusts of wind this morning, and I had the interesting experience of riding up into the foothills on grades as steep as 20% – directly into wind. There were a few times when … Continue reading
Check it out. There is a link right below Toto https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/maps-and-graphs/
Russia is finishing up its record heatwave summer with some sub-zero (C) temperatures in the north.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/ Christchurch, New Zealand was hit with a 7.0 magnitude earthquake last Friday, which caused up to 11 feet of horizontal displacement. Yet no one was killed and only two people were injured.
Cartoon from Reason Magazine From The Guardian : We hear lots of concerned chatter these days – not least, here on this site – about peak oil, peak water, deforestation, resource depletion and the like, but a popular riposte offered by … Continue reading
The road to hell is paved with not so good intentions. From The Guardian : Friends of the Earth urges end to ‘land grab’ for biofuels Charity predicts more food shortages in Africa because of EU target to produce 10% … Continue reading
Hollister is famous for several things – bikers, unattractive brand name clothing, and aseismic creep.