Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: September 7, 2010
http://www.weatherstreet.com/hurricane/2010/hurricane-climatology.gif On August 5, NOAA reiterated their belief that this would be an active hurricane season
They make money by selling their brand of prejudice to people of like mind. Their cover story this week could have been written in Germany during the 1930s.
http://tvtropes.org The Wrong Way to Do Science is to start with a conclusion, and then look for evidence to back it up.
My June forecast of 5.5 million km² (JAXA) is currently off by 7%.
News is that “an unknown number of homes have been destroyed.” Below are more pictures from The Boulder Daily Camera. Afternoon update : Fourmile Fire: Dozens of structures, 7,120 acres burned, says Boulder County sheriff.
Image : from The Age According to DMI : The world’s highest wave In 1933 was the steamship Ramapo on its way across the Pacific from Manila to San Diego, with a wind at 30 m / s in the … Continue reading