Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 8, 2010
Page views on this site appear to be very sensitive to atmospheric CO2. A small increase in CO2 over the last week has caused a large increase in page views – after being flat for the last 13 centuries. In … Continue reading
Joe reports breathlessly : Major analysis finds “less ice covers the Arctic today than at any time in recent geologic history.”
http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp2.html NCEP is forecasting the first intrusion of Arctic air over Canada next week. If the forecast is correct, temperatures over the Northwest Passage will drop below minus 5ºC. It also looks like the US northeast may be getting some … Continue reading
Linear trend maps indicate that since the start of the satellite record, summer ice extent is on the decline. Does this mean that we are headed for an ice-free Arctic?
My June forecast of 5.5 million JAXA is now off by 9%.
The blink comparator above shows the difficulty in forecasting Arctic weather and ice. For the last two weeks, NCEP has been forecasting cold, calm weather over the western Arctic by the second week of September. The September 9 target forecasts … Continue reading
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/09/07/long-island-man-arrested-for-defending-home-with-ak-47/ UNIONDALE, N.Y. (CBS 2) — He was arrested for protecting his property and family.