Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 10, 2010
I live in very nice area of Colorado with minimal numbers of people driving. Yet the city manages to create traffic jams through poor traffic management policies. When I do have to get in a car, I find myself stopping … Continue reading
Grist Magazine has an article declaring that climate skeptics are “stupid” “zombies,” who hate science and want a “new Dark Ages for America.” They are confused. Science is about skepticism. Richard Feynman said that “Science is the belief in the … Continue reading
NCEP has changed their forecast again, and now shows wind producing conditions continuing in the western Arctic for most of the next two weeks. This means continued compaction of the ice, melting, and reduction of extent.
http://bblmedia.com/sports/extreme_photorgapher_grand_canyon_jump.html Hans van de Vorst photo Scientific American asks : How Much Global Warming Is Guaranteed Even If We Stopped Building Coal-Fired Power Plants Today? …. we are rapidly approaching a point of no return, cautions climate modeler Ken Caldeira … Continue reading
1938: ‘Peace for our time’ – Neville Chamberlain The British Prime Minister has been hailed as bringing “peace to Europe” after signing a non-aggression pact with Germany. Meanwhile in the US …
October 1938 was a remarkable month. Wikipedia image The War of The Worlds was broadcast over the radio in the US. Hitler occupied the Sudetenland. Winston Churchill explained to the world that Neville Chamberlain was an idiot. Ignoring those minor … Continue reading
http://psc.apl.washington.edu/northpole/webphotos/noaa2.jpg The Sun will set for the winter at the North Pole in a little over a week. It is just barely above the horizon now, and the light is getting “flat.”