Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: September 11, 2010
Chelsea 17 – Rest Of The World 1
Brilliant goal by Scott Parker though.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Are Icebergs Unusual?
The amazing amount of press coverage for one large iceberg this summer was indicative of how poorly educated the public is.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
How Much Multi-Year Ice in 2011?
The modified NSIDC image above shows the maximum possible amount of multi-year ice (MYI) we could have in spring 2011. It assumes that all of the 2+ year old ice from the end of July remained intact.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
2007 was the summer of the record low ice extent. It also was the summer of …
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Look For A Significant Increase In Multi-Year Ice Over The Winter
The image above is an overlay of NSIDC’s end of July ice age map on their most recent extent map.
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
More Evidence Of An Arctic/Antarctic Ice Relationship
I took the UIUC polar ice area daily data since 2000, and calculated 60 day running means for the anomalies. In the graph above, the Arctic data is shifted horizontally to the right by six months (to normalise seasons) and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
How Low Will They Get?
Web Of Trust (WOT) is an Internet service which provides people useful information about dishonest vendors. Users install a plugin to their browser, and a window will pop up if they go to a site with a bad reputation for … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 31 Comments