Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: September 11, 2010
Brilliant goal by Scott Parker though.
The amazing amount of press coverage for one large iceberg this summer was indicative of how poorly educated the public is.
The modified NSIDC image above shows the maximum possible amount of multi-year ice (MYI) we could have in spring 2011. It assumes that all of the 2+ year old ice from the end of July remained intact.
2007 was the summer of the record low ice extent. It also was the summer of …
The image above is an overlay of NSIDC’s end of July ice age map on their most recent extent map.
I took the UIUC polar ice area daily data since 2000, and calculated 60 day running means for the anomalies. In the graph above, the Arctic data is shifted horizontally to the right by six months (to normalise seasons) and … Continue reading