Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 12, 2010
Following up on some work done by Roger Pielke Sr., I downloaded the UIUC Arctic data set and calculated the length of the melt season (date of minimum area minus date of maximum area) for each year of the satellite … Continue reading
New ice is forming around the iceberg which broke off the Petermann Glacier last month. The entire region is also covered with fresh snow. Temperatures in the region are running below -5ºC.
Santa’s Workshop is looking cold and dark After a month of above normal temperatures, the weather has turned cold in the high Arctic again. Temperatures north of 80N have dropped to about -5ºC, which is near normal.
I’m betting on Spain to continue their unprecedented dominance of international sport this afternoon.
Hypochondria is an obsessive compulsive disorder where every real or imagined symptom is believed to be a sign of disease. Some people suffer a parallel condition with respect to the weather. Every hot,, cold, mild, sunny, cloudy, rainy, dry or … Continue reading
Benjamin Franklin wrote: Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
When people have a stake in an unsupportable belief system, the only way to keep it going is to silence dissent. Communist governments do this because their system of governance defies human nature, as Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn documented.
The Cincinnati Area F5 tornado. April 3, 1974 A common fable of the AGW belief system is that global warming “increases the total energy in the climate system and causes more storms.” There are a number of things wrong with … Continue reading
http://www.newciv.org/Synergetic_Geometry/current.htm A standard high school science problem is to estimate the volume of an irregular solid. There are two ways of doing this.