Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 13, 2010
UAH Channel 5 temperatures have dropped below 2009, for the first time this year.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9I73A080.htm Kansas anger over EPA TOPEKA, KAN. Kansas legislators opposed to regulating greenhouse gases are doubly upset because the federal government is forcing the state into limiting emissions, and they don’t yet see a good strategy for preventing it. Some members … Continue reading
Discovery News reports that global warming is creating salt. Every day seems to bring another bad piece of news about global warming. Just this month, we found out the oceans are saltier than ever and 2010 will probably be the … Continue reading
Wales is just as warm as it was 80 years ago, so it makes sense for people there to be concerned about global warming.
We are now almost two years into the Obama administration. I wonder how his January 17, 2008 promise to bankrupt the coal industry is coming long?
It appears almost certain that GISS will declare 2010 to be the hottest year ever.
Sea ice data from UIUC shows that there has been no change in date of the Antarctic minimum, the date of the maximum, or the length of the Antarctic winter/summer.