Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 14, 2010
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6908408/ns/technology_and_science-space/ A sometimes heard AGW talking point is that we need to start terraforming Mars, for habitation after Earth becomes unlivable due to CO2. The idea is that it will be easier to live on a incredibly cold, dry planet … Continue reading
NORSEX lost a big piece of Arctic ice today. Enough to place 17,000 Manhattans on. At current loss rates, the Arctic will be ice free by next week.
The US Environmental Protection Agency is working hard to bypass our system of representative government. They understand that saving the world is indeed more important than letting the elected officials of one ignorant country block their critically important work. They … Continue reading
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Paul_Revere’s_ride.jpg In October, 1804 a major hurricane struck New England and dumped 2-3 feet of snow on the region. The storm blew over the steeple of the Old North Church in Boston – one of the first hangouts of those … Continue reading
A few fond memories from the hottest year ever, when the earth went past the tipping point. On February 13, 2010 the US had snow in all 48 contiguous states.
England has done well in recent international matches. Soccer analysts have been arguing for years that England winning the World Cup could become a normal pattern rather than a once in a lifetime occurrence.
http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/polar-bear.jpg Dear CO2 emitting Asians (you know who you are) Please stop driving cars and building power plants. Your activities upset westerners who worry about cuddly Polar Bears and other large carnivores. Do you want to be responsible for upsetting … Continue reading