Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 15, 2010
Anthony noted an error on the NOAA web site, where they claimed that Arctic ice extent was second lowest on record. On further examination, I noticed another serious problem.
From The Guardian Mike Castle’s belief in the science of climate change and support for cap and trade laws saw him lose the nomination to rightwing Christine O’Donnell While we can’t specifically blame this primary loss on global warming, we … Continue reading
The Vatican has declared the UK to be a “third world country” But at least the English football teams are doing OK. At 60 minutes Chelsea leads MSK Zilina 4-1. Chelsea scored all five goals – but coming from a … Continue reading
http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2010/091510.html Arctic sea ice appears to have reached its annual minimum extent on 10 September. The minimum ice extent was the third-lowest in the satellite record, after 2007 and 2008, and continues the trend of decreasing summer sea ice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1933_Atlantic_hurricane_season_map.png The 1933 Hurricane season was the second most active on record, but no storms were reported in the mid-Atlantic. This was typical of the era – the technology did not exist to track or locate far offshore hurricanes in … Continue reading
Norway is absolved. Changes over the last four days.
http://www.vivagoal.com/images/wallpapers/world-of-warcraft-17.jpg Blizzard Entertainment must be shaking in their boots. Every kid I know wants to “mitigate global warming” as their primary concern.
The Atlantic reports : More on Global Warming: A Warm-Weather Beetle is Eating the World’s Coffee ….. According to science writer Erica Westley, “A tiny insect known as the coffee berry borer beetle has been devastating coffee plants around the … Continue reading
Christine O’Donnell – Republican nominee for Senate in Delaware Apparently women do have more realistic views about climate change.
Can someone explain to me what this guy is trying to say? http://news.softpedia.com/news/Women-More-Likely-to-Accept-the-Truth-About-Global-Warming-156501.shtml According to a recent survey, it would appear that women are the most likely gender to understand and accept the truth about global warming and climate change, … Continue reading