Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: September 16, 2010
The press discovered this summer that Moscow makes up a good 90% of the planet. At least it did for a few weeks, while it was hot. Advertisements
Google Docs has limits on spreadsheet size, and my spreadsheet ends on September 15. (Lame excuse, I know.)
From CSU, via Andy Revkin’s Blog With Karl becoming a hurricane, we have three hurricanes at the same time. This is a pretty rare occurrence. The only other years that this has occurred are 1893, 1926, 1950, 1961, 1967, 1980, … Continue reading
The Arctic ice extent graphs are bouncing around, as Julienne mentioned yesterday. Competing factors of wind compaction and freeze-up cause the extent numbers to vary a little from day to day. There has been a lot of wind over the … Continue reading
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/pdf/NWS-TPC-5.pdf The peaks occurred in the 1930s and 1960s.
According to Kerry Emanuel : “Most of the models suggest that the more powerful storms become more numerous.”