Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: September 16, 2010
Australia Is Small – But Moscow Is Huge
The press discovered this summer that Moscow makes up a good 90% of the planet. At least it did for a few weeks, while it was hot.
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
PIPS Final Results
Google Docs has limits on spreadsheet size, and my spreadsheet ends on September 15. (Lame excuse, I know.)
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Three Hurricanes At The Same Time
From CSU, via Andy Revkin’s Blog With Karl becoming a hurricane, we have three hurricanes at the same time. This is a pretty rare occurrence. The only other years that this has occurred are 1893, 1926, 1950, 1961, 1967, 1980, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Any Way The Wind Blows
The Arctic ice extent graphs are bouncing around, as Julienne mentioned yesterday. Competing factors of wind compaction and freeze-up cause the extent numbers to vary a little from day to day. There has been a lot of wind over the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
The 25 Most Intense Hurricanes To Make Landfall In The US
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/pdf/NWS-TPC-5.pdf The peaks occurred in the 1930s and 1960s.
Are Powerful Hurricanes Becoming More Frequent?
According to Kerry Emanuel : “Most of the models suggest that the more powerful storms become more numerous.”
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
If A Tree Falls In The Forest and ……
Accuweather reports : At 5 a.m. Wednesday, Hurricane Julia was upgraded to a Category 4 storm, while her brother, Hurricane Igor, maintained his Category 4 status. In doing so, Julia also became the strongest hurricane on record so far east. … Continue reading
Pope Begins His Third-World Tour
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11313328 The first state visit by a Pope to the UK gets under way later when Benedict XVI flies into Edinburgh. He will meet the Queen at Holyrood House and parade through the city before an open-air Mass in Glasgow. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Arctic Update From Julienne
Julienne Stroeve from NSIDC sent over some additional information on Arctic happenings. We called the minimum today, even though JAXA and Bremen showed a decline today. It still might jump up and down a bit, regions like the Beaufort and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
The Big Lie Part 2
Yesterday I discussed sins of omission – where people create a false impression by telling only half of the story. Today’s topic is just as egregious. When you hear “it is worse than we expected” that normally means “it isn’t … Continue reading