Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 17, 2010
Oddly enough, the vast majority of “winter” storms occur in the “winter.” They occur in cold places, when the amount of thermal energy is at a minimum. They occur when a mass of cold air sweeps through and wedges under … Continue reading
Looks like chasing after Danielle is going to be Igor’s downfall. She threw cold water in his face, and he is about to lose “major hurricane” status. Igor is looking for her in Bermuda, but she is long gone. Good … Continue reading
Clear evidence of global climate disruption in 1938, when CO2 levels were 315 ppm. But what caused the 1869 major hurricane?
Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Point … Continue reading
Guardian Photo Pakistan is not throwing the match, yet. 32nd over: Pakistan 133-5
From The BBC Pakistan’s largest city has come to a near standstill following the killing in London of an exiled leader of the powerful Muttahida Qaumi Movement.
Solar Maximum? From Science Magazine (h/t to reader “Njorway”) Scientists studying sunspots for the past 2 decades have concluded that the magnetic field that triggers their formation has been steadily declining. If the current trend continues, by 2016 the sun’s … Continue reading