Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Key Criminals Behind The Climate Scam
- All US Warming, And Almost Half Of The Data, Is Fake
- NASA Goes Double Or Nothing On Their Data Tampering
- Living The Green Dream In Boulder
- It Only Takes One Progressive To Destroy A Community
- Reader Quiz : Which Way Is My Train Moving?
- 50% Of Reported Global Warming Is Due To Post 1999 Data Tampering
- Gavin Takes Climate Cynicism To An Entirely New Level
- Saving Manhattan!
- Count Me In With The 97% Consensus
- Eminent Scientists Warn Earth Is Drying Up – Martian Style Irrigation Systems Needed
- NSIDC Demonstrates How To Construct An Arctic Ice Scam
- Sea Level Idiocy At National Geographic
- Bill Gray’s Birthday
- National Geographic Weren’t Always MWP Deniers
- USGS Says No Linkage Between Flooding And CO2
- Alaskan Glaciers Retreated Eleven Feet Per Day From 1894 To 1907
- More Smoking Guns Of Fraud At NASA
- You Simply Aren’t Qualified To Question Eminent Scientists
- Why You Should Be Worried About Declining Journalism At The Washington Post
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its Record Growth
- Today’s Climate Moron Of The Day : Andrew Cuomo
- Final Joaquin Scorecard
- Glaciers Don’t Lie, But Government Scientists Do
- Latest World Class Fraud From The Climate Criminals
Daily Archives: September 18, 2010
Early Snow In Montana Snow began falling in some areas of north central Montana and along the Rocky Mountain Front early on Friday, leaving some people checking their calendar to see if it is still, in fact, summer.
Dr. Hansimian forecast 6-8 hurricanes this year, and we are currently at six.
Igor has lost his “major hurricane” status. NOAA is still forecasting a major hurricane for the next couple of days, but that appears to already be incorrect. Julia and Karl are fading fast too.
I tried something I had wanted to do for a while. I did a numerical integration of DMI Arctic temperature anomalies (north of 80N) for every year since 1990 (except 2002.) The graph above shows the results.
One of the biggest storms in modern memory was the March 1993 Superstorm, which happened during a period of unusual cold – i.e. low thermal energy.
These people are getting very scary. Same creeps, different revolution. If they can’t win an argument rationally, they resort to violence. From The Guardian It is time to acknowledge that mainstream environmentalism has failed to prevent climate catastrophe. Its refusal … Continue reading