Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: September 19, 2010
8º F In Siberia
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/24688.html Summer in Siberia is going out with a bang. Temperatures in Ojmjakon, Russia are currently 8 degrees Fahrenheit (-13º Celsius.). No doubt the press and Joe Romm will cover this with the same zeal as they covered Moscow a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Violent Tornadoes Are Driven By Cold Temperatures
The image above overlays violent US tornado strikes vs. GISS US temperatures.
More Comedy At The Guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ ————————————— Afternoon update
More On The Disappearing North Pole
To make it more clear what is happening, these images from September 16-18 show the pole hole growing in size. As the sun sets over the Arctic, our visible satellite imagery is also disappearing. Thus the need for microwave imagery … Continue reading
US Temperatures Having Difficulty Keeping It Up
Since 1998, GISS has shown some interesting changes to the US temperature data – as seen in the blink comparator above. The present got warmer and the past got cooler. Nevertheless, the most recent GISS graph shows that US temperatures … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Is GISS Consistent With Statements From Climate Experts?
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/2010july/figure2.pdf GISS released this graph in July, showing unabated warming since the mid-1970s.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
SST Changes Over The Last Two Weeks
The blink comparator above shows how SST anomalies have changed since early September.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
The Anti-Engineering Crowd
Engineers have to get things right. They design things which have to work in the real world. When bridges fall down, there are consequences. If your computer doesn’t work, there are consequences. If a rocket crashes, there are consequences.
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
New Ice Forming At 81N
The freeze line is moving quickly south. You can see new ice starting to form at 81N 157E. The blink comparator shows changes over the last week.
Extreme Climate Reporting
It is not surprising that many people believe that extreme weather events are on the rise. The media constantly exaggerates their weather reporting. Consider Hurricane Igor, which has 100 MPH winds – a category 2 hurricane. If it drops five … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments