Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 19, 2010
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/24688.html Summer in Siberia is going out with a bang. Temperatures in Ojmjakon, Russia are currently 8 degrees Fahrenheit (-13º Celsius.). No doubt the press and Joe Romm will cover this with the same zeal as they covered Moscow a … Continue reading
The image above overlays violent US tornado strikes vs. GISS US temperatures.
To make it more clear what is happening, these images from September 16-18 show the pole hole growing in size. As the sun sets over the Arctic, our visible satellite imagery is also disappearing. Thus the need for microwave imagery … Continue reading
Since 1998, GISS has shown some interesting changes to the US temperature data – as seen in the blink comparator above. The present got warmer and the past got cooler. Nevertheless, the most recent GISS graph shows that US temperatures … Continue reading
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/2010july/figure2.pdf GISS released this graph in July, showing unabated warming since the mid-1970s.
The blink comparator above shows how SST anomalies have changed since early September.