Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: September 20, 2010
Banks Want To Make Money (Part 1)
Deutsche Bank (which is investing in windfarms) released a paper this month, where they claim to rebut arguments of skeptics. I’ll review their responses one by one. Author makes no attempt to rebut the claim that temperatures have not risen … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 24 Comments
NOAA Fixes Their Broken Ice Map
Last week I pointed out that the NOAA ice map showed too little ice. Good news is that they are listening. Here is this week’s version – somewhat better.
Malouda 6 – Spurs 6 – Manchester City 6
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Chelsea 21 – Rest Of The World 1
2008 : Hurricane Ike Brought “Certain Death”
Woman facing “certain death” in Galveston The last hurricane to reach the US mainland was Ike, which struck Galveston over two years ago – as a category 2 on September 13, 2008. Weather service warns of ‘certain death‘ in face … Continue reading
The “Ice-Free Arctic” Has Reached Its Deadline
The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher. Louis Fortier, scientific director of ArcticNet, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
What Really Drives The Climate?
http://www.fanpop.com/ When I was a kid, I was fascinated by the weather. My most prized possession was a small black softcover book named “Weather.” I wondered what caused the drought which drove the Anasazi out of Chaco Canyon. I wondered … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Global Climate Disruption Brings Early Snow To Russia
Rutgers University Snow Anomalies For September 18 The -13ºC temperatures and extra snow must be due to all that “excess energy in the climate system” – as Joe Romm would explain. Cold is the new hot.
Igor Struggling To Keep Hurricane Status
At 75 MPH, Fox News’ “Monster Hurricane” is struggling to hang on. Exaggerating every weather event is exactly what the anti-engineering crowd wants people to do.