Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: September 21, 2010
JAMSTEC Buoy POPS-13 latest 2010 weather data 09/21/0800Z 83.546°N 3.595°E -23.1°C 1009.1mb http://psc.apl.washington.edu/northpole/POPS13_atmos_recent.html -26°C on the ice sheet in Greenland. http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=72.58000183,-38.45000076 The Death Spiral moves forward relentlessly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Chicago-fire2.jpeg On October 8, 1871 (before global climate disruption) the city of Chicago burned to the ground. What is less known is that several other much larger fires occurred the same day.
We were taught as kids that we could do anything, be anything, accomplish anything. The power of positive thinking. Kids now are taught that they and their families are destroying the planet, and that they should probably move into a … Continue reading
“There are claims coming from some communities that the Arctic sea ice is recovering, is getting thicker again,” Mark Serreze, director of the Colorado-based centre, told Postmedia News on Wednesday. “That’s simply not the case. It’s continuing down in a … Continue reading
How can Obama get his approval ratings up? Next July 4th he could do this: Moon photo : http://www.campchesterfield.net/
http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 Ice area is a better gauge (than extent) of the length of the melt season, because it is affected less by the wind blowing the ice edge around. As you can see, after September 8, formation of new ice … Continue reading