Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 22, 2010
It has been more than two years since any hurricane (Ike) made landfall in the US – one of the longest periods on record without a strike. But the 1880s (before global climate disruption) were very different – twenty-six hurricanes … Continue reading
Reader “Hal” posted this comment in response to my “Coldest Summer in Chicago” article : OOOOO a cold summer. How about looking at overall trends. You might see that it is warming. Don’t do big oils bidding. Educate yourself. Fair … Continue reading
I superimposed the NCEP temperature forecast map on the NHC Igor forecast map. It looks like Igor will be stalled in Baffin Bay for several days, and may produce large amounts of snow in Greenland and the Eastern Canadian Arctic.
Aztec Climate Control There is a lot of concern being voiced by lawmakers who voted to control the climate through higher taxes. http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/21/nation/la-na-environmental-election-20100921 Key donors, citing the fate of the global warming legislation, are not contributing as much money as … Continue reading
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/066/mwr-066-09-c1.pdf Parts of the Northwest were more than 10 degrees above normal.
THE FORGOTTEN STORM The Great Tri-State Tornado of 1925 was the worst tornado in history to strike America, sweeping through Missouri, Illinois and Indiana, injuring 2,000 and killing 695. Although now largely forgotten, it set standards against which we still … Continue reading