Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: September 23, 2010
Correction : reader John Finn has pointed out that GISS recorded February as the second hottest February ever, not the hottest. ————————————————————————————————— February, 2010 was a very cold month across the US, much of Europe and most of Russia and … Continue reading
NSIDC measures 15% concentration ice. DMI measures 30% concentration ice. NSIDC always reports more ice, because they measure it at a lower threshold. The graph above normalises the two by visually lining up 2007 – NSIDC dashed and DMI red. … Continue reading
NCAR graph from 1975 showing rapid cooling after WWII. Our friends didn’t like the fact that temperatures cooled dramatically when they were supposed to be rising (due to the carbon sins of mankind.) So they found a way to blame … Continue reading
http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/images/namgnld_season1.gif The long term trend is also upwards. Note the two peaks in the late 1970s and at present.
Some people imagine Antarctica to be like this : They visualize that either through man caused global warming, or man caused global cooling, the ice sheet is going to slide down a steep slope into the ocean and flood the … Continue reading
A different form of global climate disruption – he was warning us of a human induced ice age.