Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 24, 2010
NCAR graph from the 1970s Now that at least one member of the Hockey team has acknowledged that the cooling in the 1970s was both real and natural, we can analyze older data which was not perturbed by people with … Continue reading
http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php In mid-August, the winds kicked up in the Arctic and pushed the ice edge to the north – causing great joy amongst people wanting to claim Arctic Armageddon.
Flooding in China in 1931 killed as many as four million people, and left 80 million homeless. It was preceded by a three year drought and heavy snow/rain. Atmospheric CO2 levels were 310 ppm, well below Dr. Hansen’s “safe” level … Continue reading
We all know by now that 2010 is the hottest year in history. Particularly on the US East Coast where Philadelphia has been almost as hot as it was 182 years ago.
Philadelphia’s “hottest ever summer” of 2010 averaged 78ºF from June-August. That is just as hot as it was June-August, 1828. When CO2 levels were 290 ppm. From The Harvard University Library
http://ice-glaces.ec.gc.ca/Ice_Can/CMMBCTCA.gif “It is a little bit tricky — lots of fog and ice,” Börje Ivarsson, a Swedish adventurer who just finished a two-year journey from Russia to Inuvik on a 30-foot boat, told CBC News.