Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: September 25, 2010
http://s246.photobucket.com According to the experts, the Arctic is one of many places which is the “fastest warming place on the planet.” Supposedly, temperatures in the Arctic are rising several times faster than even the unprecedented heating in Scotland. The coloured … Continue reading
PIOMAS tells us that ice thickness is at an all time low. Here is their June forecast : End of June: According to our model retrospective simulations, the ice in the Arctic has continued to thin at a remarkable rate. … Continue reading
CSU football (0-3) has the third longest losing streak in the country at 12, and is looking to extend that today at home against Idaho (2-1.)’ —————————– My strategy worked : http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20100925/UPDATES02/100925016/Rams+rally+to+snap+12-game+slide Minutes after missing a point-after touchdown kick that … Continue reading
h/t to reader M Carpenter
The graph above plots the ten year running mean of US hurricane strikes vs. atmospheric CO2. As you can see, there is no correlation between increasing CO2 and increasing hurricane strikes.
Here is the claim : Over the past century, the number of hurricanes that strike each year has more than doubled, and scientists blame rising sea temperatures. Here is the reality :