Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 25, 2010
http://s246.photobucket.com According to the experts, the Arctic is one of many places which is the “fastest warming place on the planet.” Supposedly, temperatures in the Arctic are rising several times faster than even the unprecedented heating in Scotland. The coloured … Continue reading
PIOMAS tells us that ice thickness is at an all time low. Here is their June forecast : End of June: According to our model retrospective simulations, the ice in the Arctic has continued to thin at a remarkable rate. … Continue reading
CSU football (0-3) has the third longest losing streak in the country at 12, and is looking to extend that today at home against Idaho (2-1.)’ —————————– My strategy worked : http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20100925/UPDATES02/100925016/Rams+rally+to+snap+12-game+slide Minutes after missing a point-after touchdown kick that … Continue reading
h/t to reader M Carpenter
The graph above plots the ten year running mean of US hurricane strikes vs. atmospheric CO2. As you can see, there is no correlation between increasing CO2 and increasing hurricane strikes.
Here is the claim : Over the past century, the number of hurricanes that strike each year has more than doubled, and scientists blame rising sea temperatures. Here is the reality :
Hurricane Lisa is yet another 2010 hurricane which most likely would not have been found in the past. It is barely above the minimum speed of a hurricane, and in an area of the ocean where hurricanes didn’t used to … Continue reading
1934 used to be the warmest year in the US, but was recently demoted out of the top spot by GISS and replaced by 1998. Below are animations comparing temperature departure graphs from 1934 and 2010. 1934 was a much … Continue reading
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-07-c1.pdf Crushing heat across the US. Ten degrees above normal in the center of the country. Compare 1934 vs GISS hottest year ever, 2010.
GISS has recently demoted 1934 from the #1 spot. Fortunately, NOAA has archived the original un-adjusted records. The entire contiguous US had temperatures over 100º, and almost every state was far above normal. The midwest was seven degrees above normal. … Continue reading