Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 26, 2010
US National Debt That is an easy one. We are leaving each of our children more than $100,000 debt to facilitate lazy, self-indulgent, politically correct stupidity. Simultaneously, we have allowed our freedoms and the fabric of our society to be … Continue reading
One of the dumbest science concepts in the press this year is the claim of “making life from scratch.” Your building materials are shown below. Have at it.
Areas in green show where the ice edge has grown since September 20. Areas in red show ice loss.
Someone at GISS appears to have a sense of humour. The graph above shows annual average temperatures (not anomalies) for the capital of Greenland. It looks like 2010 is by far the warmest year on record.
Daily Departure – September 25, 2010 (Day 268) We are three days into Autumn, and much of Russia is already covered with snow. More than half of Russia is running below freezing temperatures, as is Alaska and northern Canada.
This bear found the last remaining piece of ice. A Google search for “ice melting faster than expected” turns up 134,000 results. A Google search for “ice melting slower than expected” turns up 433,000 results.
http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/CT/animate.arctic.color.0.html Over the last few days, 30% concentration Arctic ice extent has increased by about 10% – a very early and rapid freeze for mid-September.