Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: September 28, 2010
Coldest Summer In Decades In LA
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/09/las-summer-ends-with-a-chill-it-was-the-coldest-in-decades.html Having ignored one of the coldest summers on record in LA, Joe Romm suddenly perked up today about yesterday’s hot weather.
The Ten Deadliest Floods
http://www.calstatela.edu/dept/geology/ All ten of the world’s deadliest floods occurred before Taminos’ period of “modern global warming” began.
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
“Mr. McKibben said the planet is heating up faster than scientists had predicted.”
Having spent his career writing and reporting about climate change, Mr. McKibben said the planet is heating up faster than scientists had predicted. http://www.telegram.com/article/20100928/NEWS/100929581/1116 When you have made a career out of reporting on climate change, sometimes you just have … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Washington Post : “Arctic summer sea ice is reaching new lows”
http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/AMSRE_Sea_Ice_Extent.png By Juliet Eilperin Washington Post Staff Writer Friday, September 24, 2010 The evidence for climate change grows: The first eight months of 2010 put this year on track to tie 1998 as the hottest year on record, global bleaching … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
1936 – A Year Of Extremes
The summer of 1936 was the hottest on record in the US, but the winter was extremely cold. http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/064/mwr-064-02-c1.pdf February, 1936 saw temperature anomalies of -26ºF in Montana. The 1930s was typified by extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme drought, wind … Continue reading
Giant Hole Continues To Consume The Arctic
Arctic Hole It appeared on September 16, and continues to grow – now covering everything on the planet north of 83N.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Obama Presides Over A Hurricane Free Presidency
In stark contrast to the Presidency of George W Bush, President Barack Obama is the first president to have not had a hurricane make landfall on US soil during his presidency. It has now been almost 750 days since a … Continue reading
EPA Calls And Raises US Warming
The EPA thinks the US is heating up rapidly. I took their map above, and flattened it to regions of warming (red) and cooling or no change (blue.)
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
The Front Fell Off!
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments