Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: September 29, 2010
“Tropical Storm Nicole” came and went in a matter of hours, as did hurricane Lisa and major hurricane Julia. It is unlikely that any of these would have made it into the storm record 70 years ago. Certainly not as … Continue reading
Every city has its good side and bad side. Eric Cartman compared East Denver to Afghanistan. For James Hansen, the safe side of the tracks is 350 ppm CO2 – i.e. 1988 (aka the year Tim Wirth turned off the … Continue reading
2,000 pound Walrus being supported by three inches of rotten ice
http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/ Let’s see – hottest in the 1930s, coolest in the 1960s, and now increasing again. Isn’t that what we call “cyclical behaviour?”
Igor chilled much of the Atlantic, making it a lot tougher for anything major to follow him this season. http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Igor_2010_track.png
Flashback to less than one year ago. NSIDC shows a totally different story :
DMI now shows 30% concentration ice ahead of 2005 and 2009. There has been about 20% growth over the last two weeks.
My composite of NSIDC’ September 27/20 maps shows new ice in green.