Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 30, 2010
Check out these comments : Lots more where these came from. If they liked the 10:10 film, they will probably love these real-life school massacre flicks :
Global warmers are now promoting the idea that children who don’t reduce their carbon footprint should be murdered by their school teachers. These people are complete scum. At least the witch burners in Salem usually killed adults. Which members of … Continue reading
One 1930s record which USHCN can’t adjust downwards, is Steinbeck’s 1939 novel The Grapes of Wrath. The story centered around people surviving the extreme heat, drought and hardships of the 1930s. Dr. Hansen wrote in 1999 Empirical evidence does not … Continue reading
1974 – Same story, different crisis when meteorologists take an average of temperatures around the globe they find that the atmosphere has been growing gradually cooler for the past three decades. The trend shows no indication of reversing. Climatological Cassandras … Continue reading
Mr. Bonds has been accused using performance enhancing drugs, yet the data clearly shows that there is a better explanation. When CO2 levels were low in the year 1876, the most home runs anyone could come up with in a … Continue reading
The PIPS video below makes it easy to understand the behaviour of Arctic ice during September. During the first three weeks of September, southerly winds blew the ice towards the pole. This compacted and melted the thinner ice, leaving a … Continue reading