Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: October 2, 2010
A reader asked yesterday how long I thought it would take to turn the tide? Hopefully the November elections will make a big difference. But long term, the problem is much larger. Religions exist because people need something to believe … Continue reading
Insight into how most Guardian readers think.
http://virgorising101.wordpress.com/ Incandescent bulbs have been banned at the North Pole due to global warming fears, and MCL lights make the elves depressed. It is now dark across much of the Arctic Ocean. The blink comparator shows how the hole of … Continue reading
http://www.weatherstreet.com/hurricane/2010/Hurricane-Atlantic-2010.htm 1933 was the second most active hurricane season on record. Five hurricanes struck the US, including three major hurricanes. From the graph above, one could be misled into believing that 2010 is comparable.
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crime-victims/reducing-crime/hate-crime/ Hate crime A hate crime is any criminal offence that is motivated by hostility or prejudice based upon the victim’s: disability race religion or belief
I develop video editing/effects software professionally. Here is a frame-by-frame dissection of how they blew up a brainwashed child actor. You may want to skip this article if you are squeamish.
Jamie Glover, the child-actor who plays the part of Philip and gets blown up, has similarly few qualms: “I was very happy to get blown up to save the world.“ http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/blog/2010/sep/30/10-10-no-pressure-film “I want to grow up with military training, to … Continue reading