Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 3, 2010
Male Emperor Penguins go for three months without eating – in -70 degree weather with 100 mph winds – while carrying an egg which if they drop will grow up to be socially dysfunctional. If their wife is one day … Continue reading
This is what our friends imagine the Arctic looks like. Full of poor, starving, depressed creatures with bearly enough energy to move – trapped inside an eternal summer of hellish temperatures brought on by evil humans and their SUVs. The … Continue reading
Last year, Kevin Trenberth famously asked the hockey team “where the heck is global warming?” “The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t.” They obviously … Continue reading
The Alex goal was one of the finest shots I have ever seen. Nothing anyone could have done to stop that rocket.
I’ve been going to the beach in La Jolla, California for more than half a century. The beach there hasn’t changed a bit. The animation above shows how little change has occurred since 1871. https://www.sandiegohistory.org/timeline/images/80-2860.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/090207-LaJollaCove.jpg First time I went … Continue reading
John Cook claims that there is a 40 Year Delay Between Cause and Effect when it comes to CO2 Let’s put that theory to the test.
Average sea level rise has been very steady for the last 100 years at about 2 mm/year, which is comparable to the rise recorded by CU over the last five years. That is at least 15-30X too low to reach … Continue reading
http://ccc.atmos.colostate.edu/~autowx/fclwx_plotsearch_form.php We had the best summer in years here along the Front Range, but it is fading fast. There is a big blast of cold air headed across the entire US next week.
Guardian photo Chelsea and Arsenal coming up shortly!
Reader “Amino” has put together a second video on this topic. His part one can be seen here.