Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 4, 2010
People who do not like cold weather, and might have welcomed the idea that Minnesota may become more like Missouri or Massachusetts like Virginia, must give up that notion, unless they wish ill for a large fraction of the planet’s … Continue reading
http://www.treehugger.com Andy Revkin did a survey of global warming alarmists, and found that many are right on board with the hilarious 10:10 school massacre theme. The folks at 10:10 are not an isolated group – rather they are mainstream members of … Continue reading
h/t to Reader “Eyes Wide Open”
Are doomed to repeat it. The Vatican believed that Earth-centric non-believers threatened human survival. After all, the Vatican’s top scientists could plainly see that the stars go around the Earth. Harsh action was required.
10:10 showed us the correct way to dispose of unbelieving and blasphemous children, but we are faced with an even worse problem – dogs. Turns out that they produce more CO2 than an SUV.
NY Times Photo The last hurricane to make landfall in the US was Ike, on September 13, 2008. You might remember that Ike was The Hurricane Of Certain Death. That was more than 750 days ago – one of the … Continue reading
It is time to stop messing around, and take some action. Congress wants to control the climate through higher taxes. While this idea is both highly logical and practical, it is simply not enough. President Obama wants an integrated climate/energy … Continue reading
Sea level and temperature rise may not be doing much, but growth of readership continues to be exponential. There have been 142,096 page views so far. Using standard climate science extrapolation, I can prove that everyone on the planet will … Continue reading
The Day After Tomorrow In 1988, Dr. Hansen forecast that Manhattan would be partially submerged by now due to CO2. He must believe that there is a strong relationship between sea level rise rates and CO2. That is a simple … Continue reading
The Guardian gets excited about 10/10! http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/blog/2010/oct/04/10-10-campaign-events Now that 10:10 has shared their school massacre fantasies with the world, the Guardian is pumping up their agenda.