Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 5, 2010
People making comparisons to Monty Python are clueless. What is up with that? The eco-fascist culture has lost any semblance of sanity.
Attention Reuters/BBC You can’t see CO2. If you could, your car would fill up with opaque vapour from your breath – and you would crash before you made it out of the driveway.
Thanks to Julienne for explaining what was going on around the periphery. My questions have to do more with the interior. I made an animation (above) of one region – showing July/September normalised (i.e. adjusted for drift.) I think this … Continue reading
Julienne Stroeve from NSIDC responded to my query earlier this morning. Here is what she said:
our thanks go out to all those who support 10:10 and who work to combat the threat of climate change. Eugenie Harvey Director, 10:10 UK firstname.lastname@example.org Eugenie HarveyDirector, 10:10 UKhello@1010uk.org People who imagine they can stop climate change by making … Continue reading
This is what troubles me about the NSIDC ice age maps. The image above is a sample cross section through the ice. The multi-year ice (green) disappeared after July, but left the much more vulnerable first year ice (pink) intact. … Continue reading