Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 6, 2010
Now that the ice is almost gone in the Arctic, Polar bears are learning to adapt in a quite clever way – levitation. With no ice to stand on, they will have to hover over the water when hunting seals.
Julienne reminded me of something I meant to write about today. In recent years, we have been seeing this pattern. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/meant80n.uk.php Arctic temperatures have been jumping up in September as the ice starts to freeze. The latent heat released when … Continue reading
Our friends have become quite focused on one particular aspect of Arctic ice – the September minimum. The claimed rationale is that it affects the Earth’s energy balance, by reducing albedo. That argument is very weak – because very little … Continue reading
R.T Jones says “Climate Change Deniers Should Be Blown To Bits!” Instead of “Climate Change Deniers” what if he had said :
Julienne Stroeve from NSIDC has been very busy this week, but is looking in to the disappearing MYI issue for us : Steve, I will try to take a look later today. I know that open water developed later this … Continue reading
JAXA shows record fast early-season ice growth. DMI showed the coldest summer on record near the pole. Buoy data says temperatures have been below freezing near the pole almost continuously since the end of July.