Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 6, 2010
Polar Bears Learning Levitation
Now that the ice is almost gone in the Arctic, Polar bears are learning to adapt in a quite clever way – levitation. With no ice to stand on, they will have to hover over the water when hunting seals.
Arctic Amplification In Autumn
Julienne reminded me of something I meant to write about today. In recent years, we have been seeing this pattern. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/meant80n.uk.php Arctic temperatures have been jumping up in September as the ice starts to freeze. The latent heat released when … Continue reading
On The Safe Side Of 350 – Part II
Taking The Blinkers Off
Our friends have become quite focused on one particular aspect of Arctic ice – the September minimum. The claimed rationale is that it affects the Earth’s energy balance, by reducing albedo. That argument is very weak – because very little … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Equal Application Of The Law
R.T Jones says “Climate Change Deniers Should Be Blown To Bits!” Instead of “Climate Change Deniers” what if he had said :
Update From Julienne – October 6
Julienne Stroeve from NSIDC has been very busy this week, but is looking in to the disappearing MYI issue for us : Steve, I will try to take a look later today. I know that open water developed later this … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
They Wonder Why We Don’t Take Them Seriously – Part II
JAXA shows record fast early-season ice growth. DMI showed the coldest summer on record near the pole. Buoy data says temperatures have been below freezing near the pole almost continuously since the end of July.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Hottest Year Ever : Record Fast Ice Growth Continues
Since mid-September, JAXA ice extent has gained more than one million km² That is more than 18,000 Manhattans, or one new Manhattan of ice forming every minute and a half. This is the fastest gain for the period in the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Is It OK To Use This On People Who Disagree With You?
Mao, Stalin and some other well known people thought so. When Herod realised that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were … Continue reading
Climate Modification In Russia
Russia has been experimenting with climate modification for decades, so Mother Nature got really pissed off at them this past summer. But how did their efforts work out last winter? Moscow Testing Cloud Seeding; Promises Winter Without Snow Posted by … Continue reading