Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 7, 2010
The Arctic Hole is growing both in extent and bandwidth. First we lost visible light … And now the microwaves are disappearing too.
“Gladly The Cross I’d Bear”
Will lower Earth’s temperature by 0.000000000000001 degrees.
Now we know what Al Gore meant by “The Earth Has a Fever.”
Breaking News : NHC seems to have given up on the hurricane prognosis for Otto, leaving Dr. James Hansimian in first place in this year’s race.
According to NSIDC maps, between the end of July and the end of September, more than 90% of the older, thicker green multi-year ice (MYI) melted in this 1000 km wide region – while leaving the thinner, more vulnerable turquoise … Continue reading
“It seems like we’re starting to move towards this transition of a seasonally ice-free Arctic state” http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/05/3030213.htm?section=justin
The Arctic is seeing record ice growth this fall, and there will likely be a large increase in multi-year ice before spring. And Discovery News is right on top of it! (It is important to get the children’s minds straight, … Continue reading
The NPCC (Neanderthal Panel on Climate Change) said there was a 90% probability that it was caused by human activities. From the BBC : The 40-odd thousand years leading up to the last Ice Age included countless wild and sharp … Continue reading
A Google search for extreme climate change produces about 24,600,000 results.