Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 9, 2010
From : http://nsidc.org/images/arcticseaicenews/20101004_Figure6.png Thanks to the surprising late season selective loss of multi-year ice (MYI) in the Arctic, we are likely to see the area of MYI more than triple over the next few weeks. All of the surviving areas … Continue reading
We have had a lot of discussion recently about the loss of 5+ year old ice in the Arctic. Most of the older ice loss occurred between 1988 and 1996 – during a period of normal global temperatures.
350.org This is a favourite topic of mine, because it is an idea which is easy to test. Prior to 1988, atmospheric CO2 was below 350 ppm. What was the climate like then? Was it “safe?”
Winter is getting off to a fast start in most of Europe and around the Black Sea. http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp4.html Snow is forecast for Turkey, Romania and Northern Europe during the next three days.
Joe Romm reported this week : ENDLESS SUMMER: September was the hottest on record globally in the RSS satellite dataset. In this country, the record-smashing temperatures in Southern California got most of the attention The LA Times had a different … Continue reading
“. . . it cannot be emphasized enough that if the population control measures are not initiated immediately and effectively, all the technology man can bring to bear will not fend off the misery to come.’Therefore, confronted as we are … Continue reading
Scientists tell us that Arctic summer ice loss is primarily due to soot – not CO2.