Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 10, 2010
Turns out we have all been dead for over a decade. So what are we arguing about? Holdren wrote this in 1969. World food production must double in the period 1965-2000 to stay even; it must triple if nutrition is … Continue reading
“If you can’t trust these guys to poll scientists accurately — why would you trust their climate models?”
From the San Francisco Chronicle : I went to the APS web site to check on the controversy on the group’s global warming statement, to which Lewis objected. The short version: “The evidence is incontrovertible: Global warming is occurring.”
Over the past five years, sea level has risen at an average of 2 mm/year. http://sealevel.colorado.edu/current/sl_noib_global.txt But as you can see, this is mainly due to the El Niño spike. If we look at the four years prior to that, … Continue reading
The press continues to talk incessantly about the Arctic meltdown, while the ice itself is about to set a record high for the date in the DMI database. Mother Nature seems to be sending the 10/10/10 religious worshipers yet another … Continue reading
Antarctic temperatures are far below freezing all year. During June, I explained on WUWT that the University of Texas GRACE interpretations were wrong due to glacial rebound (isostasy.) Later in the summer they acknowledged that my explanation was correct.
10:10 and 350.org are deluding themselves. Their targets are worthless. The hockey stick clearly shows that the tipping point occurred in 1900 (green circle) when CO2 levels were 290 ppm. By contrast 350 ppm (1988) is marked by the red … Continue reading
I just checked out Franny “Splattergate” Armstrong’s page at 10:10 and noticed who the latest recruits are. Hitler, Himmler, Pot, Stalin, Mussolini, Franco. They recognize genocidal talent when they see it – even from beyond the grave.
The University of Colorado just updated their sea level data, and it now shows a drop of 15 mm since the end of last year. If that were to continue, sea level would fall close to 1.5 metres (5 feet) … Continue reading
Joe Romm dependably took the bait, and produced the graph below – which shows that sea level is rising at a rate of 12 inches per century – with a drop since the start of 2010. Of course he didn’t bother … Continue reading