Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 11, 2010
Last November, the headlines read “NASA Satellites Detect Unexpected Ice Loss in East Antarctica” Remarkably, they claimed that ice was disappearing at a rapid rate from an area of East Antarctica (500 km from the coast) – where the temperature … Continue reading
From listening to Romm, you would think that the US is having a very hot year. He has claimed heat from coast to coast. But NOAA data shows Romm’s folly. The map above is based on the NOAA year to … Continue reading
Not my kid ……. I coach one of my kid’s soccer teams. The league won’t let me referee his games though. They have this bizarre theory that I might not be objective. It isn’t that they consider me to be … Continue reading
For many years, Michael Mann appeared more than happy to be a key player in influencing government “climate policy.” He has changed his tune. Stating that as a scientist, he should, in theory, have no stake in the elections at … Continue reading
“We see a tipping point occurring right before our eyes,” Hansen told the AP before the luncheon. “The Arctic is the first tipping point and it’s occurring exactly the way we said it would.” Hansen, echoing work by other scientists, … Continue reading
Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013’ Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss….”In the end, it will just melt away quite suddenly. “I think Wieslaw is probably a … Continue reading
The Danish Meteorological Institute has been tracking Arctic ice extent since 2005. They use the more meaningful 30% concentration standard, and as of today show 2010 as the highest on record for the date. Ice extent is now more than a … Continue reading
Obama continues attack on Chamber of Commerce By Dan Eggen and Scott Wilson Washington Post Staff Writers Sunday, October 10, 2010; 9:08 PM Obama once again demonstrates his hatred of small business, and the private sector in general. The C of … Continue reading
John and Yoko dissemble Holdren’s core belief system. “I don’t believe in overpopulation. It is a myth invented by the government to keep people’s minds off Vietnam” – John Lennon “Lennon was wiser and had more scientific ability than either … Continue reading