Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: October 12, 2010
Just a quick comment on Arctic amplification. I sent Steve a couple of images for the month of September that show amplified warming over the Arctic, focused over the areas of ice loss, but also extending with height in the … Continue reading
He committed the crimes of thinking for himself and not accepting the Soviet Union’s official propaganda.
Hansen’s 1988 forecasts for right now. Both poles are currently experiencing recent record highs in ice extent. Why is this important?
Smog Over Denver I’ve been an environmentalist all my life. I ride my bicycle almost everywhere, including commuting to the office in cold rain this morning. I hate cars – I’d love to see 99% of them off the road. … Continue reading
By blowing up the unbelieving (El) Niño in her classroom, Franny has reversed Hansen’s hottest year ever! The innocent red blood she shed is turning into blue all over the globe. The results of 10/10/10 are becoming immediately apparent in … Continue reading
The past week has been amazing. Thanks everyone! Writing about this stuff is like ……. http://www.canstockphoto.com/images-photos/unbalanced.html