Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 12, 2010
Just a quick comment on Arctic amplification. I sent Steve a couple of images for the month of September that show amplified warming over the Arctic, focused over the areas of ice loss, but also extending with height in the … Continue reading
He committed the crimes of thinking for himself and not accepting the Soviet Union’s official propaganda.
Hansen’s 1988 forecasts for right now. Both poles are currently experiencing recent record highs in ice extent. Why is this important?
Smog Over Denver I’ve been an environmentalist all my life. I ride my bicycle almost everywhere, including commuting to the office in cold rain this morning. I hate cars – I’d love to see 99% of them off the road. … Continue reading
By blowing up the unbelieving (El) Niño in her classroom, Franny has reversed Hansen’s hottest year ever! The innocent red blood she shed is turning into blue all over the globe. The results of 10/10/10 are becoming immediately apparent in … Continue reading
The past week has been amazing. Thanks everyone! Writing about this stuff is like ……. http://www.canstockphoto.com/images-photos/unbalanced.html
A generation of journalists is trained to believe that humans control the climate, and that anyone who actually uses their brain to think for themselves is is a “crazy extremist.” Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, … Continue reading
http://rlv.zcache.com/ Earlier I reported on the record Arctic ice in the DMI database, which goes back to 2005. Well the story gets better. Bremen is now reporting a record high for the date in their Antarctic database, which goes back to 2003.
Thanks to reader “bbttxu” for this idea. He pointed out a discrepancy between the NOAA year to date temperature anomaly map and the NCDC year to date anomaly number. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png When I numerically integrated the NOAA map above, I came … Continue reading