Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 13, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carboniferous A new study is out, which appears to be claiming that the Earth is drying up due to climate change. There are all kinds of problems with it, but right now I’m going to focus on one particularly clueless … Continue reading
New York Times – 1932 h/t to “Scarlet Pumpernickel”
According to NSIDC, most of the loss of older ice occurred in the early 1990s. http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/2007.html
Hansen published this map which shows how much upwards adjustment (0.54ºF) is made to the thermometer readings before the data is published. Explained simply, almost the entire US temperature trend is the result of upwards adjustments made by people at … Continue reading
Imagine the chaos which would ensue if winter temperatures rose from -20 to -19! What are the health risks in Minnesota? Climate change could result in more deadly heat waves, and increase the risk of diseases spread by insects and … Continue reading
People are fleeing the White House ahead of the election, and Obama is having to find a new set of experts. Here is his latest recruit. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/12/clooney-meets-with-obama/ re
Winter is still nine weeks away. http://seaice.alaska.edu/gi/observatories/barrow_webcam Most preschoolers understand that you need sunshine to warm things up. When the sun sets, it gets cold. If the sun set for 4-6 months, it would get really cold. But not John … Continue reading
http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php This seems like a fairly obvious question, but a few readers are having a tough time with it. Ice forms when the air and water are cold. In the case of salt water ice, the water has to be … Continue reading
Marc Morano reminded me of an E-mail exchange which Susan Solomon had four years ago with Rachel Garthwaite of the Royal Society, as reported by Bishop Hill.