Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 14, 2010
Union Of Concerned Scientists : Global Warming Affects Mental Health
They got that right. UCS is doing everything they can to drive people nuts worrying about things they have no control over. A sure fire approach to driving individuals and society as a whole over the brink.
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
CBC Makes It Official – The Sun Does Not Affect The Climate
Canuck reporter making fun of Americans for not being stupid like he is. Global warming confuses Americans The poll reveals that almost half of Americans — 49 per cent — incorrectly believe that the space program contributes to global warming, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Epic Fail : Hansen’s 2010’s Forecast From 1988
Yes, Hansen actually made these forecasts (degrees C) in the year 1988. We should be baking already, and Manhattan should be drowning. The standard response from our friends is that “well … ummm … we know a lot more now … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 84 Comments
Fusion Reactor To Produce A Potent Greenhouse Gas
I was shocked to read this morning that the Iter reactor will be generating large amounts of a potent greenhouse gas. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11541383 Presidential science advisor John Holdren warned us about these pesky reactors in 1969 : A more easily evaluated … Continue reading
Posted in Holdren 6 Comments
“Northern Lights hit 100-year low point”
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Snow Forecast For The UK Next Week
Last winter’s non-existent snow http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/8061737/Snow-to-hit-Britain.html This must be in error. Ten years ago, the top climate scientists at East Anglia told us that :
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
In The Dark About Arctic Warming
Arctic winter temperatures have warmed over the last 30 years. People claim this is due to the “greenhouse effect” – as shown above. The Sun shines through the atmosphere easily, but LW radiation has a more difficult time returning to … Continue reading
Posted in Arctic 11 Comments
Global Warming Commits Suicide
Faced with a huge La Niña, temperatures realized they were doomed. But the Polar Bears and Penguins are doing just fine.
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Cherry Picking With Tamino
Tamino calls the mid-1970s the start of the “modern global warming period” and reports temperature trends from that date. http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut3vgl/plot/hadcrut3vgl/trend Never mind that the long term trend is about one third of the post 1975 trend.
Posted in Uncategorized 52 Comments
The Dirty Little Secret About Satellites
When their web site is working, NSIDC has a graph showing the decline of Arctic ice from the start of the satellite record in 1978 through 2007. But something else happened in 1978. Something very important for understanding the climate.
Posted in Uncategorized 56 Comments