Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: October 14, 2010
They got that right. UCS is doing everything they can to drive people nuts worrying about things they have no control over. A sure fire approach to driving individuals and society as a whole over the brink.
Canuck reporter making fun of Americans for not being stupid like he is. Global warming confuses Americans The poll reveals that almost half of Americans — 49 per cent — incorrectly believe that the space program contributes to global warming, … Continue reading
Yes, Hansen actually made these forecasts (degrees C) in the year 1988. We should be baking already, and Manhattan should be drowning. The standard response from our friends is that “well … ummm … we know a lot more now … Continue reading
I was shocked to read this morning that the Iter reactor will be generating large amounts of a potent greenhouse gas. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11541383 Presidential science advisor John Holdren warned us about these pesky reactors in 1969 : A more easily evaluated … Continue reading
Last winter’s non-existent snow http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/8061737/Snow-to-hit-Britain.html This must be in error. Ten years ago, the top climate scientists at East Anglia told us that :