Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: October 15, 2010
Colorado has very sensible laws with respect to home defense. As a result, we have a very low rate of property crime. 18-1-704.5 – Use of deadly physical force against an intruder. (1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the … Continue reading
Spandex – not for everyone Assume anyone driving a pickup truck is angry and hates cyclists. Assume anyone under the age of 25 behind the wheel of a car is an idiot. Assume any driver with a cell phone is … Continue reading
http://tech.mit.edu/V130/N45/yost.html Global warming is real. It is predominantly anthropogenic. Left unchecked, it will likely warm the earth by 3-7 C by the end of the century. What should the United States do about it? I drew a 5C/century trend (purple) … Continue reading
USSR USA Today presents the official party line on global warming. Some highlights below.
http://nsidc.org/images/arcticseaicenews/20101004_Figure6.png Ice in the Arctic Ocean is born in October. So all that turquoise ice in the NSIDC graph above is now green (except for the little bit which has been transported out of the Arctic in the last two … Continue reading
I was looking at a Hansen article from the 1980s, and think I am starting to understand where his bloated theories about climate sensitivity come from. You may want to click on the above image to see it larger.
(Actual 10th century photograph of Lief Ericson) Crew circles North Pole in one summer A trimaran sailing boat has circled the North Pole in a single summer season, a feat made possible by global warming and the melting of the … Continue reading