Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: October 16, 2010
Mt Rainier – Seattle’s doom It is worse than we thought. Marc Morano sent this over : A warming world could leave cities flattened Over the last decade, rock avalanches and landslides have become more common in high mountain ranges, … Continue reading
GISS is still showing 2010 as hotter than 2005 or 1998. They list 2005 as the current hottest year, and 2010 is well ahead.
Sadly, the comments are being taken over by spamsters. New policy is, unless they are directly addressing the points of the article in question. our friends are limited to one ad hom off topic post per thread. I will delete … Continue reading
The President’s science advisor John Holdren speculated last year on the possibility of an ice free winter in the Arctic. …if you lose the summer sea ice, there are phenomena that could lead you not so very long thereafter to … Continue reading
I forecast a large drop in the UAH channel 5 anomaly this month, down to 0.35. This is based on daily temperatures for the first half of the month.
A closer look at the NASA paper referred to by the AOL article. Without the sustaining support by the non-condensing greenhouse gases, Earth’s greenhouse effect collapsed as water vapor quickly precipitated from the atmosphere, plunging the model Earth into an … Continue reading
Despite findings by World Wildlife Fund and others that polar bears with triplet cubs have been declining in recent years, anecdotal sightings from guides this summer included surprisingly “frequent sightings of polar bear mothers with triplets,”