Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: October 18, 2010
From the Puffington Host Over the last decade, the Southwest has suffered the sharpest temperature increase on the continent, declining late season snowpack, loss of vegetation, … blah blah blah Those are easy claims to check. Strike 1 : NCDC … Continue reading
http://ice-glaces.ec.gc.ca/Ice_Can/CMMBCTCA.gif The President’s science advisor said that the Arctic was going to have ice free winters. He must be the smartest guy in the US (world?) to get a job like that. All that new ice up there must be … Continue reading
When I was riding my bike in to the office this morning, I was noticing that everything is just like it always is in late October. The leaves are falling off the trees, the weather is cool and wet, the … Continue reading
We have lots of new readers. This is a quick rehash. Satellites which monitor Arctic ice (and earth’s temperature) came on line right after the PDO shift of 1977. Their period of record is coincident with a period of time … Continue reading
Malouda : 636 minutes – 6 goals
Marc Morano sent this over : Subject: Letter to Editor From: “S. Fred Singer” To: email@example.com CC: Dear Editor Pls consider the appended Letter for early publication. It corrects a factually incorrect Letter published on Oct 17 Thank you S. … Continue reading
Same date as Barber’s “ice free Arctic.” http://www.tonic.com/article/ufo-new-york-city-stanley-a-fulham/
‘ http://www.dailyemerald.com Did I catch that correctly? The judicial branch making laws?
I’ve already discussed the fact that the NASA press release was misleading, and that it has no empirical support. Here I discuss the problems with the modeling effort and their conclusions. The first problem is that climate models are not … Continue reading