Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 18, 2010
From the Puffington Host Over the last decade, the Southwest has suffered the sharpest temperature increase on the continent, declining late season snowpack, loss of vegetation, … blah blah blah Those are easy claims to check. Strike 1 : NCDC … Continue reading
http://ice-glaces.ec.gc.ca/Ice_Can/CMMBCTCA.gif The President’s science advisor said that the Arctic was going to have ice free winters. He must be the smartest guy in the US (world?) to get a job like that. All that new ice up there must be … Continue reading
When I was riding my bike in to the office this morning, I was noticing that everything is just like it always is in late October. The leaves are falling off the trees, the weather is cool and wet, the … Continue reading
We have lots of new readers. This is a quick rehash. Satellites which monitor Arctic ice (and earth’s temperature) came on line right after the PDO shift of 1977. Their period of record is coincident with a period of time … Continue reading
Malouda : 636 minutes – 6 goals
Marc Morano sent this over : Subject: Letter to Editor From: “S. Fred Singer” To: email@example.com CC: Dear Editor Pls consider the appended Letter for early publication. It corrects a factually incorrect Letter published on Oct 17 Thank you S. … Continue reading
Same date as Barber’s “ice free Arctic.” http://www.tonic.com/article/ufo-new-york-city-stanley-a-fulham/
‘ http://www.dailyemerald.com Did I catch that correctly? The judicial branch making laws?
I’ve already discussed the fact that the NASA press release was misleading, and that it has no empirical support. Here I discuss the problems with the modeling effort and their conclusions. The first problem is that climate models are not … Continue reading