Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 19, 2010
Of the four candidates, only one gave an intelligent answer. No wonder the press hated her. OBAMA : (Clueless. Arrogant. Straw man argument) we’re not going to be able to deal with the climate crisis if our only solution is … Continue reading
h/t to reader “intrepid_wanders”
Looks like La Niña is about to unload on the US. Just in time for the election! Hopefully the idiots incumbents will be running a lot of global warming ads around that time. http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp1.html
The Antarctic Peninsula is one of many places described as the “fastest warming place on the planet” This for me is much more urgent, because the Antarctic Peninsula is the fastest-warming place on the planet.” Interesting that GISS shows it … Continue reading
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/2010july/figure2.pdf GISS is the only temperature index which shows significant warming since the year 2000. The animation below highlights the primary thing they are doing wrong.
Because the truth is that promoting science isn’t just about providing resources—it’s about protecting free and open inquiry. It’s about ensuring that facts and evidence are never twisted or obscured by politics or ideology. It’s about listening to what our … Continue reading
http://www.murrayhudson.com/antique_maps/countries_maps/04684m.JPG Philadelphia is averaging 60F from January-September. That is just as hot as it was in the year 1828. During the Little Ice Age, when CO2 was 280 ppm.