Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: October 20, 2010
Your team is losing the game with five minutes to play, and no hope in sight. How do you win? The graph above was the IPCC view of the world in 1990. Nothing scary there, and that simply needed more … Continue reading
I overlaid Cook’s hockey graph (turquoise) on the ENSO graph, and guess what?
That makes sense. Rooney barely got a touch on the ball for three weeks in South Africa, and it is Sir Alex’s fault. Maybe a better approach for Wayne would be to either lose weight or move back to midfield? … Continue reading
Anthony and I have noticed lots of comedy going on with the GISS Godthab graph. Here is another dose of GISS humour. The graph below shows temperatures before homogenization, including the bogus 2010 data. The next graph shows how they … Continue reading
Nice video about cycling. I had to drive a kid to school this morning and was thinking about how annoying it is be stuck in a car, particularly during rush hour. h/t to Julienne Stroeve
“The measurements are the same no matter who makes them. They’ve been getting the same results for 150 years,” Denning said during a lecture Tuesday night attended by about 100 people. “The molecules don’t care. It doesn’t matter what you … Continue reading
In the coming months, Leiserowitz’s team will publish data regarding the effect children and parents have on one another in transmitting climate change knowledge. http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2010/oct/20/study-shows-global-warming-not-so-hot-with-america/
Morning update : -27F http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/24688.html The press claims to be worried about Russian heat. This seems to have somehow escaped their attention.