Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
Daily Archives: October 20, 2010
In the coming months, Leiserowitz’s team will publish data regarding the effect children and parents have on one another in transmitting climate change knowledge. http://www.yaledailynews.com/news/2010/oct/20/study-shows-global-warming-not-so-hot-with-america/
Morning update : -27F http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/24688.html The press claims to be worried about Russian heat. This seems to have somehow escaped their attention.
Los Angeles had one of their coldest summers on record, with below normal temperatures nearly every day. http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KCQT/ Joe Romm found only one day of the summer interesting. Can you guess which one?
Real Madrid has not trailed in 900 minutes of playing time this season. Ronaldo scored more goals tonight in two minutes, than Rooney has in seven months.