Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 21, 2010
A chronological collection of Met Office press releases. You can’t make this stuff up!
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climatechange/news/latest/four-degrees.html In some areas warming could be significantly higher (10 degrees or more). The Arctic could warm by up to 15.2 °C for a high-emissions scenario, enhanced by melting of snow and ice causing more of the Sun’s radiation to be … Continue reading
For John Broder – this is science : “Climate change is real, and man is causing it,” Mr. Hill said, echoing most climate scientists. “That is indisputable. And we have to do something about it.” That sounds like a statement … Continue reading
Two weeks before the election, the powers that be have started reaching deep into their bag of stupid. Washington Post Guardian. What office does The Guardian think Sarah Palin is running for?
This article needed a little proofreading. My edits below. Most Americans (academics) don’t understand climate change, a Yale study has shown. Of the 63 percent of U.S. adults that believe that global warming is happening, only one in 10 say … Continue reading
The Puffington Host has released a legitimate poll about global warming, putting them far ahead of several top universities which have recently released blatantly manipulative poll results.
Marc Morano sent this over FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The Great Climate Clash Bigfork, MT, USA, October 20, 2010. Is the Debate Over? Follow this critical debate on AGW at ClimateClash.com