Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: October 22, 2010
It seems that ignorance, arrogance and irrational thinking go hand in hand. Advertisements
Press any key to continue
“I’ve traveled way over a thousand days of my life on the moving ice. I’ve lived on the ice, on the bear country,” said Arctic explorer, Will Steger. He has witnessed the changes firsthand. “And we’re seeing an incredible change … Continue reading
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69L21Y20101022 Instead of buying a $30,000 car and pumping thousands more into gas, why not buy a $1,000 bicycle?
Last summer I posted an article about bogus GRACE interpretations of ice loss in the interior of Antarctica, which were later confirmed by JPL to be in error. From my article : Some of the regions in which GRACE claims … Continue reading
I noted in my previous article that NSIDC did not advance the age of the week 37, 2010 ice in the animation in Walt Meier’s WUWT article. The week 37 blink comparator above makes two important changes to the ice … Continue reading
I’m confused now. It was supposed to be this guy. Reuters photo But, then Saint Nancy threw her hat in the ring. “I’m trying to save the planet; I’m trying to save the planet.”