Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 23, 2010
Suspends State law that requires greenhouse gas emissions be reduced to 1990 levels by 2020, until California’s unemployment drops to 5.5 percent or less for four consecutive quarters. http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/California_Proposition_23_(2010) I have figured out how this works in California. Unemployment is … Continue reading
The Dalai Lama has been busy studying the science, and has come to the conclusion that humans control the climate. “These tragedies are not natural disasters, they are human disasters. They are man-made tragedies,” he said when explaining the impacts … Continue reading
http://montaraventures.com/energy/2007/05/02/windmill-humor/ Many fields of science and engineering use Monte Carlo techniques, where random numbers are generated to model real world behaviour. This technique works because when working with large samples, errors tend to form symmetrical Gaussian distributions and average out … Continue reading
There has been a lot of discussion overnight about the MWP meeting last month in Lisbon. The symposium web site has the graph below on their front page, which is a composite of temperature reconstructions and modeled temperatures.
From Scientific American : Judith Curry acknowledges that the IPCC is corrupt and that skeptic blogs are technically savvy.
Note, all NSIDC maps below have been modified with new colour schemes to make them easier to understand. I did some more analysis of the NSIDC maps. The graph above shows the progression of ice over the past year. The … Continue reading