Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: October 26, 2010
Extreme Cold In Greenland
Temperatures forecast to hit -79F this fine October weekend. http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=72.58000183,-38.45000076
Posted in Uncategorized 52 Comments
No Warming Ever Recorded In Judith Curry’s Georgia
http://climvis.ncdc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/cag3/hr-display3.pl I have this weird idea that global warming should actually have some warming associated with it..
Posted in Uncategorized 32 Comments
Polar Bear Triplets Are A “Thing Of The Past”
2007 : Dr Stirling says that the phenomenon of a female giving birth to triplets is now part of history with usually only single cubs recorded. Soon, he says, the species may be extinct. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-433170/Global-warming-sees-polar-bears-stranded-melting-ice.html
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Proof By Manufactured Consensus
Approach #1 Any scientist who doesn’t agree is ignorant, dishonest, evil or corrupt. He/she is not a true scientist. Therefore, all scientists agree! Approach #2
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
The Much Ballyhooed Decline In Spring Snow Cover
It is widely reported that spring snow cover is declining due to global warming. Turns out that the decline is pretty small and that it all occurred between 1981 and 1988 – during a particularly strong ENSO period. Also, the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Hansen : “practically all of the glaciers could be gone within 50 years”
He is being more conservative than the IPCC, which says that the Himalayan Glaciers will be gone in 25 years. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/feb/15/james-hansen-power-plants-coal I’m still trying to figure out the movie “2012” where a giant flood drowned the Earth to an altitude … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Hottest Year Ever : “Britain braves coldest October night for 17 years”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/8085946/Frozen-Britain-braves-coldest-October-night-for-17-years.html h/t to reader “Green Sand”
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
John Cook’s Logical Flaw
HadCRUT temperatures (black line) plotted vs. ENSO. Warming occurs when ENSO is positive. Cook believes that CO2 “controls the climate” – because CO2 is changing and the climate is changing. There are several logical fallacies with his belief system. The … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 58 Comments
So What Caused All The Snow In 1978?
NOAA claims that the extensive snow cover last winter was due to Arctic warming and loss of sea ice. Note that there has been no trend for as long as Rutgers has been keeping records, and that the snowiest winter … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 45 Comments
New Manhattan Of Ice Appears Off Point Barrow
Amazing! It just appeared overnight.
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments