Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 28, 2010
Art exhibit portrays the wildly incoherent message from the climate science community, and the lemmings who follow them. In a sane world, this exhibit would be considered to be satire.
Headed down to 20F tonight. http://ccc.atmos.colostate.edu/~autowx/fclwx_plotsearch_form.php
Sen. Barack Obama’s pastor says blacks should not sing “God Bless America” but “God damn America.” “I don’t think my church is actually particularly controversial.” (Obama) said. Rev. Wright “is like an old uncle who says things I don’t always … Continue reading
This concept is understood by all children, but some in the climate community are incapable of grasping it. February, 2010 was one of the snowiest months on record. And it had a large amount of excess snow.
Last winter was the snowiest on record in North America and the second snowiest on record in the Northern Hemisphere. This winter is also getting off to a very fast and early start, with a huge excess of snow. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/ … Continue reading
http://www.wunderground.com/ -85F in the Antarctic and -79F in the Arctic The poles are heating out of control, just like Hansen forecast.
The study claims that southeast US summer precipitation has become more erratic due to “climate change” since 1948. That is an easy one to test. Duke’s local USHCN station is at Chapel Hill. Prior to 1948 the standard deviation of … Continue reading