Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: October 30, 2010
Calling all reality deniers, who live inside computer models. Here is your chance to prove that sea level is rising rapidly. https://www.sandiegohistory.org/timeline/images/80-2860.jpg See the rock island inside the circle at The Cove Beach, La Jolla California? I am well acquainted … Continue reading
More humour via Romm : Well funded, professional disinformation campaign? ROFLMAO Sowing confusion? Uncontroversial among experts? Tell that to Judith Curry, Hal Lewis, Freeman Dyson, Richard Lindzen, Fred Singer …..
Looks like the Eastern blue states are going to be very blue. I’m hoping Colorado reverts to its natural red as well. http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp1.html Nice cool marathon weather for New York next weekend.
Reader “J” suggested that I try out HadCrut with volcanic adjustments. I used Dr. Hansen’s paper about volcanic effects as a guideline for the eruptions of El Chichón and Pinatubo. The green line above is the five year running mean … Continue reading
GISS trends for the most recent five years.
HadCrut in black. Five year running mean of the PDO in blue/red. When the PDO is dominantly positive, temperatures warm. When the PDO is negative, they don’t. I wonder why Hansen/Tamino choose to cherry pick the start date of the … Continue reading
The graph above plots the five year running mean of the PDO (turquoise line) on top of the five year running mean ENSO (red and blue.) When the PDO is negative, La Niña dominates. When the PDO is positive, El … Continue reading
This is rich. Every article I write using this NCAR (National Center For Atmospheric Research) graph from the 1970s, gets filled with comments that “no real climate scientists believed the globe was cooling.” WTF? Any child with basic graph reading … Continue reading