Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on The Global Temperature Record… 4TimesAYear on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… William Teach on A Few Low CO2 Natural Dis… daveburton on Ten Months Since Peter Gleick… domainhack on USGS : Rain Worse Than A Catas… Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: October 31, 2010
Optimistic Pessimist: Fossil hunter Richard Leakey believes the end of the world is near — yet he’s hopeful. He seems to be joining ranks with Ehrlich and Holdren, but from looking at his picture, I’m guessing that the global food … Continue reading
For 250 years starting around the year 900AD, the Anasazi had the dominant culture in what is now the southwest US. Their structures at Chaco Canyon were the largest buildings in North America until the 19th century. They were driven … Continue reading
Must Be Global Warming Despite the lack of satellites in 1887, nineteen tropical cyclones were detected. Undoubtedly a number more were missed. Four hurricanes hit the US that year, among seventeen which hit between 1886 and 1889. Four years in … Continue reading
Maybe the new Congress can find out how John Holdren got to be science advisor, and why Obama refuses to listen to scientists with viewpoints that don’t match his political agenda. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/31/republican-onslaught-obama-environment-agenda
No wonder Holdren thinks the poles will be ice free. http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=-78.44999695,106.87000275