Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: November 1, 2010
http://www.tonic.com/article/electric-cars-nissan-the-leaf-global-warming-carbon-emissions/ Also, the coal fired power plants which generate the electricity needed by the electric cars, no longer produce any CO2.
http://www.medicaldaily.com Temperatures are forecast to stay in the -35 to -50 degree range. They will need to watch out for heat exhaustion at those temperatures.
Even if sea level doesn’t change a bit over the next 100 years, the Louisiana Coast will drop by almost a metre. It is the fastest sinking location on the planet. http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/sltrends.shtml Sorry Joe, paying alms to the CO2 gods … Continue reading
Duke did a study “Variable southeast summer rainfall linked to climate change” which cleverly concluded that the period from 1948-2007 saw increasing variability in rainfall and blamed it on climate change. One look at the NCDC Southeast US summer precipitation graph … Continue reading
“while California has lost nearly 1 million jobs during the last decade, Texas has gained 1 million”
http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/msltrendstable.htm Averages out to 1.64 millimetres per year. Hansen’s 3-5 metres by 2100 is off by a factor of 27 so far.