Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 1, 2010
Nissan Cars No Longer Generate Carbon Emissions
http://www.tonic.com/article/electric-cars-nissan-the-leaf-global-warming-carbon-emissions/ Also, the coal fired power plants which generate the electricity needed by the electric cars, no longer produce any CO2.
Posted in Uncategorized 33 Comments
Indians To Study Global Warming In Minus 50 Degree Weather
http://www.medicaldaily.com Temperatures are forecast to stay in the -35 to -50 degree range. They will need to watch out for heat exhaustion at those temperatures.
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Eugene, Oregon Fighting Climate Change With Chickens
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Yes, New Orleans Is Sinking Into The Swamp
Even if sea level doesn’t change a bit over the next 100 years, the Louisiana Coast will drop by almost a metre. It is the fastest sinking location on the planet. http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/sltrends.shtml Sorry Joe, paying alms to the CO2 gods … Continue reading
More On The Duke Study
Duke did a study “Variable southeast summer rainfall linked to climate change” which cleverly concluded that the period from 1948-2007 saw increasing variability in rainfall and blamed it on climate change. One look at the NCDC Southeast US summer precipitation graph … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
“while California has lost nearly 1 million jobs during the last decade, Texas has gained 1 million”
NOAA : Long Term Sea Level Rise Is Six Inches Per Century
http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/msltrendstable.htm Averages out to 1.64 millimetres per year. Hansen’s 3-5 metres by 2100 is off by a factor of 27 so far.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
World’s Worst Flood
http://www.epicdisasters.com/ CO2 was 310 ppm, well below Hansen’s safe level of 350 ppm. Death toll was 1,000 times higher than Pakistan this summer. Apparently environmentalists care about people when politically convenient.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Good News From The Miami Herald
http://www.miamiherald.com ———————————————————————————————- I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. – Thomas Jefferson
Romm Maintains His Failing Grade In Science
He posted this map on his web site showing how global warming is targeting Louisiana with sea level rise. NOAA explains what is really going on in Louisiana :
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments