Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: November 1, 2010
http://www.tonic.com/article/electric-cars-nissan-the-leaf-global-warming-carbon-emissions/ Also, the coal fired power plants which generate the electricity needed by the electric cars, no longer produce any CO2.
http://www.medicaldaily.com Temperatures are forecast to stay in the -35 to -50 degree range. They will need to watch out for heat exhaustion at those temperatures.
Even if sea level doesn’t change a bit over the next 100 years, the Louisiana Coast will drop by almost a metre. It is the fastest sinking location on the planet. http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/sltrends.shtml Sorry Joe, paying alms to the CO2 gods … Continue reading
Duke did a study “Variable southeast summer rainfall linked to climate change” which cleverly concluded that the period from 1948-2007 saw increasing variability in rainfall and blamed it on climate change. One look at the NCDC Southeast US summer precipitation graph … Continue reading
“while California has lost nearly 1 million jobs during the last decade, Texas has gained 1 million”
http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/msltrendstable.htm Averages out to 1.64 millimetres per year. Hansen’s 3-5 metres by 2100 is off by a factor of 27 so far.
http://www.epicdisasters.com/ CO2 was 310 ppm, well below Hansen’s safe level of 350 ppm. Death toll was 1,000 times higher than Pakistan this summer. Apparently environmentalists care about people when politically convenient.
http://www.miamiherald.com ———————————————————————————————- I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. – Thomas Jefferson
He posted this map on his web site showing how global warming is targeting Louisiana with sea level rise. NOAA explains what is really going on in Louisiana :