Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 2, 2010
Franny’s Team Leading Inter At The Half
Makes me want to reduce my CO2 emissions by 10%. OMG – Crouch scored a goal.
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
According to NOAA, temperatures in Greenland hit -100C yesterday. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/images/fnl/sfctmp_01.fnl.gif Just kidding. Looks like an artifact of an automatically generated map. But temperatures are below -35C, which may be cold enough to form ice. I’d have to check with Obama’s … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Obama Wants You To Vote
Obama wants all “bitter people who cling to guns and religion” to get out and vote today.
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Indian Summer In Siberia
October temperatures at Ojmjakon, Russia averaged -3F (-19C) http://www.wunderground.com/history/station/24688/2010/11/3/MonthlyHistory.html So far this November, temperatures are averaging -34F, with a low of -43F. I’ll bet the trick or treating went well there this year.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Chris Landsea’s Resignation From The IPCC
Chris Landsea, chief scientist at the National Hurricane Center, resigned from the IPCC in 2005. He objected to the poor science and politics behind the IPCC hurricane claims. I personally cannot in good faith continue to contribute to a process … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Volcanoes Make Lots Of CO2 – When It Suits The Global Warming Argument
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/8102821/Earth-will-take-100000-years-to-recover-from-global-warming-say-geologists.html Apparently volcanoes make CO2 when convenient. Most of the time the claim is that volcanoes produce much less CO2 than humans. But when convenient for the global warming argument, the claim is that volcanoes produce huge amounts of CO2. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 90 Comments
Death Valley – July 1913
Back in Hansen’s safe days of CO2 far below 350 ppm, Death Valley had seven days in a row with temperatures over 127F. This included July 10 which hit 134F – the hottest temperature ever recorded in North America. ‘Average … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
CO2 In Zimbabwe
Keywords : “toxic” “droughts” “floods” “hunger” “dangerously” “entire human race” “blame” “accusing fingers” “lamely shield” “irresponsible” “negligent” “ugly” “offending” And that is just in the first five paragraphs! http://www1.herald.co.zw/inside.aspx?sectid=4448&cat=13
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Election Day : Will Michelle Be “Proud Of America” For The Second Time?
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments